2.12.2008

okaaay

Here's the new hair. I do think it will take some getting used to. As you can see it looks pretty similar to the before shot. The cotton candy pink was *really* pale. Still rather blond in the front, red in the long strands. Hmmm...



Anybody been to a grocery store called Fresh & Easy? I noticed one in Eagle Rock? There were hardly any shoppers, (which I loved! I like Trader Joe's, but it is always so crowded. I hate fighting to get through an aisle.) it was in a big lovely warehouse space, had great prices and really cool selection. It was as though Trader Joe's and Vons had a baby.


Speaking of babies, they even had parking for parents with kids. I wasn't sure if this was lame or cool. Big spaces in the front (alongside the handicap parking) would probably be really helpful for folks with strollers, but, I don't know. It made people with strollers seem like VIP's, and as a non-stroller person, I didn't like that. I guess I'm stroller-ist. I do like people with strollers, hi Bre & Daisy, and I'd bet these parking spaces would be really helpful for them. Would it? Is this a good idea? Does it make you feel better about the progressive grocery store, Fresh & Easy?

Okay, off to keep packing and decide what to do with my hair.

1 comment:

John Blanchard said...

Nice hair! Hope all goes well with the drifters.

Wish we had grocery stores here for people with children. Sometimes I use the 10 minute Pharmacy parking at Wal-Mart even if I'm not going up to the Pharmacy. Don't tell mom.