10.10.2007

Morning Coffee on Ravelry

I'm having my morning coffee. It's about 11 am, so it's not so early. But here I am on Ravelry, knitting while I browse and realizing I am in Love with the set of Bryspun circs I recently picked up at Michael Levine. I have always hated synthetic needles, and love the feel of quality yarn next to wooden needles. But hello! They are so smooth and soft to knit with. I got an easy 16 inch circular set, too, so they are really compact. (the needle size/circ length is not printed on the needle, so I'll have to remember for the future. drat. I always forget.) I love knitting that easily travels with me. Supposedly, we are soon to go out on a bit of a road trip to see the sights and spend time with family (I'm so excited!) Not sure when we would be going, but this would be a great project to take along. It would really travel!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Hurray! I'm glad to see you on blogspot! I'm knitting Jaywalkers with that hand dyed yarn you sent. I get many compliments on it.