2.06.2008

New content, new ideas

So we've moved, been working on cleaning up the new place, and making it ours. We finally had a party (the Superbowl made a great excuse) and invited some people over, in what I hope will be a more regular event. I'd like to do dinners or movies or something... long philosophical evenings? And do those every other week or so.

Another thing I would like to do is work out a bit of online community and creativity. I could get hired on a show, or I could collaborate create my own! Ha! I've been feeling frustrated that all I've had to do lately was clean house and sew curtains, and I know that the busier one is; the less time they have, the more they can get done. With my current open schedule, I'm not getting anything done. So here's to having no time, and getting lots done. Ha!

What follows is a quick minute and a half video of some of my current projects. It's an experiment. I know how I feel about it, but tell me what you think. (Hi Mom!)

No comments: