2.12.2008

Morning Dress, Afternoon Dress

It's Tuesday. We are starting off on an adventure. Going to interview and film drifters from San Jose. Wow. I read that last sentence and think, 'Like in the Grapes of Wrath?' No, not vagabond drifter, more like guys who go crazy with their cars a la Fast & Furious, Tokyo Drift. I may or may not be updating the next few days, but I hope to get plenty of pictorial evidence.


Also, my look had remained rather static since I went dark brunette in October. The photo to the left is how we looked this morning, however. I was a blonde redhead. As of this afternoon it has gone quite cotton candy. Four months is a long time for me to go without altering my hair in some way, and to go shocking pink now.... I'm not sure about it. I'm telling myself it is for Valentine's Day. We'll see how long I keep it up. I didn't like the brown, but it was easy enough and my natural hair color didn't look that different as it grew out. But it was fun this morning to play with it and do all the color processing.





But have you seen!! The baby trees in our backyard have gotten their leaves! Now they are not just sticks stuck in the yard, but are becoming actual trees! Our little garden is quite happy here with all the sunshine. It always amazes me that anything up and grows on its own. But here it is, leaves and everything in February, just like Tree People said!

No comments: